- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
Easily add a border to any attached image in a post or conversation.
(Example of Image without a border and Border link)
(Example of Border page)
(Example of Image after border has been added)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
This add-on requires ImageMagick PECL extension to be enabled. Make sure the following is checked:
Admin control panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default image processor -> ImageMagick PECL extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- All phrases start with border_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Border-1.7.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Border directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Q: Should I allow Registered user group to use this feature?
A: No. I suggest only the Administrator be allowed to use this feature.