The purpose of this add-on is the allow the admin to move a post within a thread. For example if you want to move post #3 to be after post #5.
(Example of Change Date link)
(Example of Change Date overlay)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- All phrases start with changedate_ for your convenience.
- Click the Change Date link located below any post.
- Enter the date and time you would like the post to be.
- Click the Submit button.
- Download changedate_v1.8.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ChangeDate_v1.8.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
In order to see the Change Date link below the post, you will need to set the Group Permissions for the Administrative group to Allow.
Forum which use a language other than English can add notes in the Options page. For example if you add the following notes: