- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Adds three small images to your header.
Images change every 10 minutes. Images link back to the post they were posted in.
South Bay Riders
Your members will love this add-on!
(Example of Header thumbs)
(Example of Options page)
- Adjustable image size
- Images can be selected from any forum
- Cron Entry will rotate images every 10 minutes
- Responsive view hides header thumbs
To check if your server has ImageMagick, do the following:
Admin Control Panel -> Setup - > Options -> Attachments -> Default image processor
You should be able to select "ImageMagick PECL extension". If you cannot select this, you will need to contact your web host provider and ask them to install ImageMagick with PECL.
- Download Andy-HeaderThumbs-1.7.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/HeaderThumbs directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Create a directory in your web root called /misc/ and set permissions to 0755.