- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Prevent others from posting a reply until the thread starter has finished.
For example if I want to create a new thread and I want the first 5 posts to be ones I created, I would put the word "posting" in the thread title. This will prevent others from making a new reply until I have completed the 5 posts and ready for replies, at that time I will remove the word "posting" from the thread title.
(Example of error message)
- The word "posting" in the thread title is only active for 24 hours. After 24 hours, anyone can post in the thread as normal. This is done in case the thread starter forgets to remove the word posting in the title or you need to have some threads titles with the word posting in it.
- All phrases start with posting_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Posting-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Posting directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.