- Compatible XF 2.x versions
Easily rotate any attached image in a post.
Attached images sometime are uploaded in the incorrect orientation, until now this was difficult to fix. Now you can simply click the Rotate link below the post and quickly rotate any attachments to the correct orientation.
(Example of Rotate link)
(Example of Rotate page)
(Example of post after attachment has been rotated)
(Example of User group permissions)
Must have ImageMagick PECL Extension installed on your server. Check if you can select this:
Admin control panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default image processor -> ImageMagick PECL extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- All phrases start with rotate_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Rotate-1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Rotate directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Q: Should I allow Registered user group to use this feature?
A: No. I suggest only the Administrator be allowed to use this feature.