Alongside the release of XenForo 2.1.0 Beta 1, we are also releasing updated versions of each of our official add-ons:
- XenForo Enhanced Search 2.1.0 Preview 1
Each of these has been updated to use the new framework and systems present in XenForo 2.1, including, where applicable:
- Use of Guzzle6 (XFES)
- Push notifications (of alerts)
- REST API (for XFRM... coming soon to XFMG)
We are denoting them as Preview
in this case as they are not yet quite ready to be considered "feature complete". These are essentially pre-beta
releases and therefore may (or may not) see some add-on specific changes as the beta process progresses.
The following are minimum requirements:
- PHP 5.6 or newer
- MySQL 5.5 and newer
- All of the add-ons listed here require XenForo 2.1.
- Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0
Only the PHP version requirements have changed here. However, even if you're running PHP 5.6 we strongly recommend upgrading to PHP 7.2 at the earliest opportunity for improvements in speed, security and stability. We also recommend MySQL 5.7/8.0 (or equivalent).