• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us
  • You need minimum 5 good posts for download files. Don´t push posting-counter with posts copy paste, thx, good, smileys..... Read This.
  • Note: don´t push posting-counter with messages like thx, good, haha, only use reactions! threads will be deleted without any comment or notification. Read Rules.

Best addons for xenforo

ZERO

Contributor
Reaction score

plus all dbtechaddons

Kennedy

Reaction score
I think MultiPrefix is one of the best, although I would like to get the Dragon Byte eCommerce
I tried DB eCommerce but it crashed my system. I just use shop and credits now. Social groups is a great addon as is linked accounts

blindone

Reaction score
It really depends on what your needs are. I like using the Xencarta wiki add on for mine, it's quite useful as it's a play by post game and many of the elements are better tracked using a wiki system.

philengineer

Reaction score
Add-ons created by Xon are the best for me. And Andy's as well.

ZenFooboo

Reaction score
Depends what your forum needs. No point filling your forum with addons if they're not going to be used.
Especially when it comes to keeping them all updated that's part of the reason I dumped phpbb3 I was spending way too much time hacking and slashing the forum to keep it updated. I'm hoping XenForo is not as bad in this respect.

ZenTec

Reaction score
I prefer addOns of Themehouse as they are safely coded and well supported. And great styles also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock