• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us
Adrian

Credits Premium - XenForo 2 Add-on 1.0.0

No permission to download

Adrian

Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Adrian submitted a new resource:

Brivium Credits Premium - XenForo 2 - Credits Premium – Advance Credit point system help to upgrade your site to a new market level.

Granting users and classifying them are two big missions of an administrator. And if your website is like a shrinking society, as an admin, you would probably grant credit for the users who influence others, who are very active and have contributed a huge amount of content or played a major role in your community, this add-on is for you.

Credits Premium is an advanced point system using virtual points. The add-on actually allows to create and manage all points of users through the upcoming...
Read more about this resource...

Lars

Registered
Reaction score
just wondering, is it actually fully compatible with xf2.1.x?? i would like to assume it is, since no updates where released ever since... but before trying to find out the hard way i was hoping somebody has some insight regarding this issue already ;)

cheers, L

Lars

Registered
Reaction score
@ Lars...look at here !!

and read it
yeah thx, i did read that back and forward. i usually do some research on my own before i start asking questions... if for no other reason than not liking to look like an idiot ;). not saying that i miss some crucial info sometimes. but basically i can't find the answer there about it working flawless with xf2.1.x really. basically the released Jul 10, 2018 and no update since raises the question in a way...
but thanks for your reply anyway, at least you took the time to reply ;)

cheers, L

gundelpfanne

Registered
Reaction score
It works fine with the new vers. of xen foro..i used this AddOn...after DB Credits

Lars

Registered
Reaction score
It works fine with the new vers. of xen foro..i used this AddOn...after DB Credits
great, thank you for that bit of info. makes me feel better to implement without worrying if it causes any trouble in the last versions. very much obliged!

cheers, L

kingsuky

Registered
Reaction score
great, thank you for that bit of info. makes me feel better to implement without worrying if it causes any trouble in the last versions. very much obliged!

cheers, L
u can apply without worry about othing, just make sure u got backup of your last db incase something go wrong

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

Our materials are provided for FREE and the only revenue is advertising.

Thank you for understanding!