• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

How to edit the "Like" Button text

pro20

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any way to edit the Like text in a Xenfocus Theme? I can't find any tutorial.

DRAGSTER

Registered
Reaction score
you can edit the translation or search for it in templates

pro20

Registered
Reaction score
you can edit the translation or search for it in templates
Hello,I already tried hard and I can't find it. Can you help? It should be same for any xenfocus.

Lars

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,I already tried hard and I can't find it. Can you help? It should be same for any xenfocus.
it's actually still xenforo, but like @DRAGSTER said, edit template file or language file. later is possibly easier if you have no idea about templates etc.
anyway, both are not rocket science. if you really can't figure out either it is possibly for the best to leave it as is before you scrap your whole install or get help of somebody a little more experienced with webmaster basics.

cheers, L

pro20

Registered
Reaction score
it's actually still xenforo, but like @DRAGSTER said, edit template file or language file. later is possibly easier if you have no idea about templates etc.
anyway, both are not rocket science. if you really can't figure out either it is possibly for the best to leave it as is before you scrap your whole install or get help of somebody a little more experienced with webmaster basics.

cheers, L

I know how to search for template words. Did a search and couldn't find anything related to the like button text of the xenfocus theme. The forum is in spanish and the button shows "like" in english. I really doubt this will be found in a language file as it's actually showing the word in the language not present in the forum.

This also happen with a lot of add-ons where the text is showed in english but the whole forum is set in spanish.

Lars

Registered
Reaction score
I know how to search for template words. Did a search and couldn't find anything related to the like button text of the xenfocus theme. The forum is in spanish and the button shows "like" in english. I really doubt this will be found in a language file as it's actually showing the word in the language not present in the forum.

This also happen with a lot of add-ons where the text is showed in english but the whole forum is set in spanish.
sometimes you have to look into files for addons as well for it and i ran myself more than ones into issue that was end of the day 'hardcoded' in the template files. just a thought, i am really not the mega-expert myself on it. i usually find it due to stubborn searching.

cheers, L

lolo68

Registered
Reaction score
You go in appearance / expression : Screenshot
Copy and paste : reaction_title.1
Change the expression by yours ;)

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

Our materials are provided for FREE and the only revenue is advertising.

Thank you for understanding!