• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us
  • You need minimum 5 good posts for download files. Don´t push posting-counter with posts copy paste, thx, good, smileys..... Read This.
  • Note: don´t push posting-counter with messages like thx, good, haha, only use reactions! threads will be deleted without any comment or notification. Read Rules.

VPS Tutorials Install Memcached + PHP 7.2 + Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS + Plesk Onyx

smhzhl

Reaction score
Does that also work with the Xenforo 2.1.2?

?

incogNegro

Reaction score
A very nice tutorial for installing memcached. I googled and found info.

Hleb

Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial but I think the popularity of Memcached has reduced drastically since the introduction of php7.
Php7 uses OpCache as the default caching mechanism and I doubt the role Memcached has to play with OpCache.

That's my point though.

CloudDrop

Reaction score
Yet i'm still stuck here trying to figure out a way to get CPANEL for free LOL

freeinvesting

Contributor
Reaction score
One question...can Memcached be installed after all tests of the website or it will interfere negatively with the website?

philengineer

Reaction score
Great tutorial. Can you make tutorial for installing NGINX with Xenforo configuration. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock