• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

Please read, about xenforo.pk

Anyone agree with me ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gursher

Registered
Reaction score
Suggestion-

i need some paid addons, and like me too much people want that addons i think, like conversation Essentials, conversation tools, [Doh Theme] Premium themes, Discord integration, and much more.. yes in this website that all addons have already, but that was 1 year older, that's just like garbage right now.. we want fresh addons, atleast update these addons after every xenforo new version, like xenforo 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 ?

So my suggestion is enfx- website, i think you guys know already, if you take a vip memership of this site, only 20$ i think its not too much for you, take a 1 month vip membership and update all the premium addons, and add more super cool addons, then please believe me you got triple (3×) visitors every day, I'm not saying take every month membership, just after 3,4 month update all addons and add new addons, trust me then your site will grow like a plane.. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock