We noticed you’re using an ad blocker!

We’ve detected that you are using adblock plus, uBlock Origin, AdGuard or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading :(

We don’t have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

Please Disable Adblock or add whitelist or exclude xenforo.pk & dloady.com

Sidebar on left side

A

affiliatestech

Registered
Reaction score
This tutorial explains how to show sidebar on left side instead of right side.

Sidebar is a block of extra content shown on side of page. By default sidebar in XenForo is displayed on right side:

If for some reason you'd like to show sidebar on left side, it is very easy to do. In styles section of admin panel click "style properties" link for your style, select Sidebar style properties group:

Then check option to show sidebar on left side:

That's all. Sidebar will be shown on left side.

Sidebar in add-ons
Some third party add-ons show their sidebar on left side, some on right side and this option does not affect them. Why? Because they use their own custom code to show sidebar instead of using default XenForo's sidebar code.

L

l509983779

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I didn't find "sidebar" in "style properties", please advise where can I find it? My version is 2.1.3.
Thanks in advance.

ZenFooboo

ZenFooboo

Registered
Reaction score
Have you find sidebar in style properties?
Pretty sure this is for version 2.1.2 or earlier on 2.1.3 there is no such option that I can find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock