• We've added extra Spam Protection. if you get problem with account registration / registration rejected. please contact us

Requests xenAwsome 2.1.2 [Doh Theme]

Gamefist

Registered
Reaction score
@ryanprice The UI.X Theme was leaked within 24 hours. And it doesn't hurt asking does it

freeinvesting

Registered
Reaction score
@ryanprice The UI.X Theme was leaked within 24 hours. And it doesn't hurt asking does it
What do you like in this theme? I don't find it that interesting. I purchased "SWIFT", it comes with several colour options and Grid version which I changed a little so now it is much more easy for users to navigate through forums. Now there is no need to click within 5 pixels on a link 😂 but on a big picture.

Gamefist

Registered
Reaction score
What do you like in this theme? I don't find it that interesting. I purchased "SWIFT", it comes with several color options and Grid version which I changed a little so now it is much more easy for users to navigate through forums. Now there is no need to click within 5 pixels on a link but😂 on a big picture.
I actually dislike the big pictures, I think that when you have multiple categories it isn't as organized
That's why I prefer the XenAwsome theme

I also just like the modern look of it and the AwesomeFont inspiration

freeinvesting

Registered
Reaction score
I also just like the modern look of it and the AwesomeFont inspiration
All Doh Themes have a modern look and they are responsive as well. I also checked them on smartphones and tablets before I decide which one I am going to purchase. Unfortunately, they are very hard to be found so I suggest you buy it if you are in a hurry. It's not so expensive. And all issues I had were resolved very fast by their team.
If you stick to the plan "All for free", well then UI.X themes are not bad as well. And they are uploaded here as well.

Gamefist

Registered
Reaction score
All Doh Themes have a modern look and they are responsive as well. I also checked them on smartphones and tablets before I decide which one I am going to purchase. Unfortunately, they are very hard to be found so I suggest you buy it if you are in a hurry. It's not so expensive. And all issues I had were resolved very fast by their team.
If you stick to the plan "All for free", well then UI.X themes are not bad as well. And they are uploaded here as well.
Yeh, I'm not in a hurry and think I'm gonna buy it later on. Have to wait for my next paycheck
Just don't wanna spend 30bucks on a theme to see it leaked within a few weeks.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Tags
xf2

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

Our materials are provided for FREE and the only revenue is advertising.

Thank you for understanding!